The History of Burhaniye Chamber of Commerce (Burhaniye Ticaret Odası Tarihi)
Our chamber was established at 1924 by Haci Talibey, Hafiz Rifat Efendi, Muduroglu İsmail Bey and Benderli Huseyin Efendi. It was established No. 655 law. In 26.09.1945, it has changed as No. 4355 law. Since 01.06.2004, the chamber operates its sector with taking reference No. 5174 law. Burhaniye Chamber of Commerce activities were interrupted by the lack of budged at 1938 and it started its activities aat 1940 again.